Friday, August 8, 2008

FIRST BLOG ENTRY

Hhmm ....
My first post on my blog. What do I say? Well my sis has been encouraging me to do up a blog since my little rascal, Ryan was born but I've been too busy and lazy to bother. Now the time has come for me to "torture" the world with my endless ramblings about my mundane live, the loves of my live - my husband, Steven n my son, Ryan; my extended family and friends.


I hope that this blog will be able to shed some light on the on-goings in my life - though so ordinary, its the only one I know. Hope if my family and friends are busy, they can always look up the blog and get updated on me and my 2 boys. Well happy reading and take care!!!


P.S : As I am typing this up, my lovable son is busy unraveling the stacks of CDs and passing them to me, with much glee. Ok I gotta go and put them back in their rightful place. Arrgh! ... I had them in alphabetical order even.

No comments: