Wow, today was a jam-packed (hence tiring) Sunday. Early in the morning we decided 2 bring our lovely son 2 'The Airforce Museum'. Recently Ryan has been extremely obsesssseeeed wif the helicopters that flies above our block of flats (we stay near an airbase). Everytime 1 passes thru (he hears them a mile away), he'll say excitedly "copter!" (that's what he calls them). He gets rather upset n has shed many-a-tears when the choppers stop flying.
Though its rather amusing that he loves those helicopters, I'm tickled that he's sooooo obsessed by them. I guess its better than loving soft toys (which he does). I'm glad he's taken an interest (thou its overtly obsessive) in stuff that little boys like - choppers, cars, etc. Maybe he'll love dinosaurs too, we'll just have 2 wait n see.
In the afternoon n evening, we had several house viewings (sooo not fun!). I wish we can quickly sell our place coz we've found a suitable new apartment that we've fallen in love wif. Hmmm ... I'm praying very hard everything works out so that we can quickly move on into our new place. Meanwhile, the viewings continue .... arrghhhh!!!
Here are some photos taken at the musuem. The choppers are all grounded n sealed so as much as Ryan wanted 2 climb in the copters, he couldn't. Thou that put a dent in his masterplan, we could tell he really enjoyed the trip (thanx Daddy 4 promising 2 bring Ryan there, n 4 keeping his word). I will try 2 upload the vid too but I may have 2 do it next time as sometimes it takes eons 2 download them on the server, n then they hang (dunno why). Well, hope everyone had a great weekend too. Take care!!!
Though its rather amusing that he loves those helicopters, I'm tickled that he's sooooo obsessed by them. I guess its better than loving soft toys (which he does). I'm glad he's taken an interest (thou its overtly obsessive) in stuff that little boys like - choppers, cars, etc. Maybe he'll love dinosaurs too, we'll just have 2 wait n see.
In the afternoon n evening, we had several house viewings (sooo not fun!). I wish we can quickly sell our place coz we've found a suitable new apartment that we've fallen in love wif. Hmmm ... I'm praying very hard everything works out so that we can quickly move on into our new place. Meanwhile, the viewings continue .... arrghhhh!!!
Here are some photos taken at the musuem. The choppers are all grounded n sealed so as much as Ryan wanted 2 climb in the copters, he couldn't. Thou that put a dent in his masterplan, we could tell he really enjoyed the trip (thanx Daddy 4 promising 2 bring Ryan there, n 4 keeping his word). I will try 2 upload the vid too but I may have 2 do it next time as sometimes it takes eons 2 download them on the server, n then they hang (dunno why). Well, hope everyone had a great weekend too. Take care!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment