Saturday, October 4, 2008

Last Look At Hari Raya ... From Ryan

I decided 2 give special space 2 these couple of pics of my son. One is of him n his favourite person, Kakak Ayra. He's seen here touching her cute button nose. Don't they look adorable!

Another pic is of Ryan admiring n inspecting his new ang pow collection, very intently. Even at a tender age, Ryan can really appreciate money ...

A final entry ...

After we came back home from by brother's place 2 pass a birthday gift for Syahmi's 3rd birthday, we found out that we could not enter our home, we were locked out because our door lock was faulty. Thus another eventful episode ensued as we called a locksmith, waited 4 him (bout 45 mins) n drove nearby 2 purchase a new lock. $55 n bout five minutes after the locksmith tampered n poked, we were in the house. By that time it was past, 10pm n by the time Ryan slept at 11, hubby was still doing up the new lock. Thank God he's handy with stuff.
And so, we ended the day on a not so good note, but still thankful that we managed 2 sleep in our beds tonight. It was past 1am, when we all managed 2 sleep, n soon thereafter Ryan woke up 4 his night feed. Well, I can't say that it wasn't an eventful 2008 Hari Raya coz it was n I dun think I will never ever 4get it.

No comments: