Today I finally found some time 2 update my blog. I have lots of "backlog 2 clear" ... 2 put it simply I've been caught up wif real life 2 have the time 2 update on my life ... haha that sounds ironic isn't it. Ok here goes ... an update of whats been happening the past few weeks after Hari Raya.
1st n formost the house visits 2 my brother's place n my family visiting our house the following week. We had our usual makan sessions n merry making. As usual, when we all gather its a riot n kids aplenty, but thats what I look forward 2 every year. As the years pass, its incredible how the kids have grown older, bigger n taller. Now that Ryan has joined the gang of rugrats, its simply a joy 2 see him growing up wif his cousins.
Hari Raya this year was a simple affair but I realised that even the simplest n "cheapest" ways can create good memories for us. I vow 2 instill in my son n family, simple traditions n activities that will be remembered in years to come. Hopefully when my son's older he will look back on those days wif fond memories.
Some pics of the gathering at our place ... note 2 hubby : u didn't get many nice shots lah!
Well thats the end of merry making for the year of 2008 Hari Raya. Next year I wil try 2 get better pics n vids. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment