Thursday, February 5, 2009

OK, since I have the time 2 rant for awhile (baby's sleeping), I sure will ...
I was just going through my older posts on the blog & I saw that some of the slides I did on SLIDE was either empty or not moving! Arrggh! I just don't understand these stuff. When I went 2 check on their website, the slides were still there. Am I just stupid or is the program playing tricks on me? Downloading videos on Blogger can also be a real pain. It can't be my internet connection coz I'm on broadband so thats excluded. So whats the problem then?
I simply dun know how to keep up wif these stuff. I'm not extremely tech savy but I do know how to manuever around the Net. Even simple things that I wanna do, I can't seem to do it. I'm also a stickler for formatting & spacing. That simple thing ... I can't even do here. It either refuses to do what I format or it keeps leaving spaces when I don't want it to. Frustrating!
I surf the Net & see such beautiful blogs, full of creative & interesting stuff. Though I wish my blog would look half as good as theirs, I'll be thankful if it does what's its supposed to & not get on my nerves so much. Since I can't spend hours doing up my blog, I just want it to be idiot-proof, simple & does what I tell it too. Hhhmmm ... well it seems like its wishful thinking for now.
OK I think I will leave it up to that for now. At least I got it off my chest .... ha!

No comments: