Friday, March 13, 2009

Another week ...

Well, as the title goes another week has passed. It has been a rather uneventful week. This weekend will be a packed one, as I have to finish up my share of the food stuff I will be making for my niece's birthday party on Sunday. I am making cheese popiah & cheng teng. As I am not much of a cook, my mum decided it would be best if I can contribute my "best" recipies of finger food & desert instead. So this Saturday, will see me finishing up my stuff so that it'll all be ready come Sunday morning.

Next week hubby will be back at work after a long break, whilst he finished his course. I am sad that he will be back to his long hours at work, with never ending duties & such. It pains me to see him having to work so hard but I know that he does what he does because he loves us & wants the best for us. For sure his son will miss him dearly ... so will his wife, coz when Daddy works long hours, so does Mummy ... haha!

So I wanted to take more pics of father & son coz I know Ryan will miss his Papa dearly next week when he goes back to the old routine. It breaks my heart sometimes to see him calling for his Daddy ... all I can tell Ryan is that "Daddy is working" ... & Mummy wishes he's home with us too. I look forward to the day when hubby can be home more often. Hopefully, everything will work out & it will become a reality very soon. Meanwhile, I just have to console my son more & let the 2 men spend more time with each other. The bond these two have is uncommon & unique ... I am glad Ryan adores his Daddy & I hope their bond strengthens with time.

I am glad Ryan has his special relationship with his Daddy ... the kind that is precious & priceless. Sometimes I just gaze at those two (with a smile n my face) ... doing their silly dance, playing "catching" with each other or just posing for the endless pics that I take. I know that their bond is so very special ... even Mummy can't replace that (not that I want to). Infact, I am keen to encourage them to foster an even stronger bond ... as I see Ryan growing up, I want him to emulate his Daddy ... for Steven is a wonderful hubby & an even fantastic & loving father. I can only hope ...

No comments: