BACK-DATED POSTS
Just some back-dated stuff to upload. Below are some random pics taken of hubby & son. First few are taken at the famous Bugis Junction water-fountain. Ryan always insists on visiting this water feature whenever we are around this mall. Since I frequent BHG & Kinokuniya often, this fountain gets "visited" quite frequently.
As usual, hubby & Ryan gets close for some water action. Funny how looking at most of the pics here in my blog are of my son & hubby. Not funny haha but funny in an ironic but good way coz for a man that really dislikes his photos being taken, Steven has a lot of photos taken of him (mostly with his son) since Ryan was born. In fact, he has more pics taken with his beloved than he does with his wife. Since we've been married we don't really have a lot of photos taken together (not counting wedding pics, those not counted lah!) because hubby doesn't like to pose for photos but its quite ironic now coz the birth of his only son has changed him so much. He's become the model-poser who's rather patient & game for almost anything!
Yah, its true that it usually the crazy mummy with the digicam perpetually plastered on her face that's taking the pics but I noticed that he gamely poses with Ryan coz he knows it makes his wife & son very happy. Thanks hubby ... I know you do these for us. Thank you for allowing me to snap the thousands of photos of Ryan & you coz capturing my two favourite guys in my life, makes me the happiest. Thank you for giving me gems to look at whenever I am at the computer, thank you for letting me "steal" some of the precious moments that you get to share with our beloved son. Thank you for being ever so patient & gracious. I thank you ...
With many more photos ... in the future!
Just some back-dated stuff to upload. Below are some random pics taken of hubby & son. First few are taken at the famous Bugis Junction water-fountain. Ryan always insists on visiting this water feature whenever we are around this mall. Since I frequent BHG & Kinokuniya often, this fountain gets "visited" quite frequently.
As usual, hubby & Ryan gets close for some water action. Funny how looking at most of the pics here in my blog are of my son & hubby. Not funny haha but funny in an ironic but good way coz for a man that really dislikes his photos being taken, Steven has a lot of photos taken of him (mostly with his son) since Ryan was born. In fact, he has more pics taken with his beloved than he does with his wife. Since we've been married we don't really have a lot of photos taken together (not counting wedding pics, those not counted lah!) because hubby doesn't like to pose for photos but its quite ironic now coz the birth of his only son has changed him so much. He's become the model-poser who's rather patient & game for almost anything!
Yah, its true that it usually the crazy mummy with the digicam perpetually plastered on her face that's taking the pics but I noticed that he gamely poses with Ryan coz he knows it makes his wife & son very happy. Thanks hubby ... I know you do these for us. Thank you for allowing me to snap the thousands of photos of Ryan & you coz capturing my two favourite guys in my life, makes me the happiest. Thank you for giving me gems to look at whenever I am at the computer, thank you for letting me "steal" some of the precious moments that you get to share with our beloved son. Thank you for being ever so patient & gracious. I thank you ...
With many more photos ... in the future!
Look how happy Ryan is!
These photos below were taken in a mall across from Bugis Junction. I think its called Illuma. The place was rather deserted & some of the shops were not even occupied or being renovated. It still had the "new" mall smell ... dusty! In the upper level, there was an arcade, so that;s wehere we stopped by. Ryan loved taking the kiddie rides. There were gigantic Pikachu & Ultraman for him to ride. We crossed the road back to Bugis after that & settled on the ubituqous chocolate milkshake at McDonald's.
Papa, I think I need a short break ...
OK, ready to go!
Giant Pikachu!
Cheeky smiles, all around!
Enjoying his usual drink of the weekend!
Sharing some love with Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment