Friday, June 12, 2009

RANDOM PICS

Before I turn in for the night (its 1:50 in wee morning), I wanted to post some pics of my two boys. This was taken in the Special Care Ward, where Ryan stayed for the first 11 days of his life. Look how tiny he was! He was just over 2kg, a real light weight for a full-term baby (he fitted nicely on the cradle of his daddy's hand). But I was really relieved when we managed to bring him home when they gave him the all clear. At last, I had my baby safe with me, at home.

As you can see, Steven was a natural as a 1st time dad & till today, 29 months after his son was born, he still got the knack of carrying his only (wild) child.

Father & son ... then & now!


January 2007

June 2009

No comments: