Wednesday, August 26, 2009

JUST SOME RANDOM PICS ...

Its approaching midnight. Its time for bed but just thought of putting a short write up. Went through some of the "older" (back-dated) pics I had on hand. These were taken by my trusty Nokia, which has a 5 mega pixel camera. Although its not the latest phone nor the best one around, its been my trusty friend, since last year. Besides, for a handphone camera it takes very good photos (though I do get blurry or over-exposed ones at times). Most times, the pics turn out well & its handy when I don't have my digicam with me or I'm with Ryan alone & can't handle him & the digicam with my 2 hands.

Until my handphone "dies" on me or Nokia comes out with an idiot-proof phone, that has at least a 5 mega pixel camera, I don't see myself changing to an another phone anytime soon. Hmm .. I wonder if the I-phones (Apple) will churn out a 5 or higher mega pixel camera soon? Now, that will pique my interest ... haha! Well, until then ...

The following pictures were taken at Ya Kun (Ah Kun Toast). We were just having our usual tea & toasted kaya bread. I found the two pics of father & son rather cute. Both were smiley & its a good comparison of how they look alike (or not!). Funny, how majority of folks say that Ryan looks a lot like his Daddy (carbon copy?) but there are also people who seem to think that he looks more like me. Personally, I feel Ryan does look a lot like his Papa but at certain angles, he does kinda resemble me. Of course, there are times that I feel Ryan looks nothing (at all) like me ... haha! I guess its because Ryan looks more Chinese than Malay. He's also very fair & his features are more Oriental (if you may) ... except, for his ultra long eyelashes, which never go unnoticed by his many (usually female) "admirers" ... haha!

Even, I am envious of those lashes!

OK, here are the pics!

Playing with Mummy's handphone pouch.

A smiley wave from Daddy. Ryan was wearing his $2 Rocket watch we bought at Bugis ... how cute! Hubby is wearing one of the 2 T-shirts, that was a birthday gift from my elder brother.

Both, smiling for Mummy.

No comments: