Monday, August 17, 2009

YES, I'M STILL ALIVE!

Yep! Still here ... just been rather busy with daily stuff & never found the time to log on to update the blog. As I recalled that the last couple of weeks entry have been sombre & absolutely negative ... I decided that I had enough of the pessimism & negativity. Although, things are still raw & I am still in "recovery" mode, life goes on rite? ... I am trying my best, to be more upbeat & chirpy, making my son happy by bringing him to new places or just making his day.

Just trying to make life, as per normal ... how normal is normal? Errm ... as normal as normal can get. Life is still tough, we trudge along as best we can, we still clamber through our boring & mundane life but we still have to live our live, as long as we are still on this Earth.

No comments: