Thursday, November 19, 2009

THE MANY FACES OF RYAN

Ryan is an exceptionally H-A-P-P-Y child ... & I ain't exaggerating! When he's happy, he can be super duper cute & adorable, all smiley & will pose readily for the endless photos I snap. On the other hand, when he's not a happy camper, nothing can make him smile or change his mood (so easily). He'll sulk or look sour & he won't be co-operative either. Oh well, that's my Ryan! Smiley or sour ... he's my boy!

I managed to snap two rather extreme reactions from Ryan. In the first batch of pics, Ryan & Hubby were being rather cheeky. I managed to get few good pics, especially of my boy. Some of his smiles were rather coy even ... haha!

In the lower batch, Ryan was on a Thomas the Train ride, but he was kinda throwing a mini tantrum. I can't really recall what he was upset about ... not that it matters though ... haha!


Is that how a model poses? ... Haha!

Posey, posey!

Now, he's smiley! So was Daddy!

Upset ... over something?!

On the verge ... of crying?

Sour, sour ... all the way! Oh, well!

No comments: