Friday, November 13, 2009

TO T3, WE WENT .....

Anyone who's a true blue Singaporean, will know what I mean when I say we went to T3. Yep, T3 (or Terminal 3) is our newest, grandest (so far) international airport in far flung Changi. I can't remember how many times we've been to the airport with Ryan though. But I'm sad to say that all the trips to Changi airport so far (for Ryan), are just stopovers or hangouts ... never a plane ride out. Well, what do you do when you are a family living on a (very) tight budget. The only place my son has been to, overseas ... is nearby JB (by car!) to buy cheap groceries. I really hope to change that very soon ... who knows, in the coming years we will be able to do that.

Meanwhile, our trips to admire our fantastic airport ... will suffice, for now.

P.S : This is a back-dated post (mid August 09)

Hubby asking his distracted son to look at his Mummy, so that we could get a nice shot. Haha ... no such luck ... sonny boy wasn't interested!

Ryan ... raring to go & see the aeroplanes.
Whilst at T3, we chance about a bouncy-castle sorta thing (it was huge & flat ... more like a inflatable football field, I guess). It was erected by the people in charge of the YOG (Youth Olympic Games). As usual, my boy can't resist anything that he can bounce on like crazy. Of course, Hubby had to accompany him as Ryan's too tiny (for most activities) & we were afraid that he'll get bullied by the other older (much larger) kids, who can be a bit rough sometimes. Well, what can you do ... when your son is small for his age ... over-protect him? We try not to ... but sometimes its the parent instinct kicking in!

Hubby trying to run away from Ryan ... so that his boy will catch him.

He fell down ... but he was smiling, no damage done!

Ryan was very happy indeed.

At the Departure Viewing Hall, its time for the aeroplanes.

The (small) eager beaver!

Propping himself, to get a better view.

A short pose for Mummy.

Ryan : " Where's the plane, Papa?"

Daddy : "I don't know ... where's the aeroplanes?"

Still so many unanswered questions ....


Wait awhile Mummy, I'm not finished just yet.

Over there Papa ... I can see more planes!

My boy looking very serious ... errm, maybe he's deep in thought?

My two boys ... they look alike yet ... they are not exactly the same. Haha ... not carbon copies ... like some kid-&-parent combo ... haha!

The few rare pics of Mummy & son, this time in the Sky Train (I think that's what they're called).


Hubby ... the lone ranger!

Ryan ... the lone ranger!
I don't know why my camera's a bit off these days. A lot of times it takes photos that turn out ok but these days the pics are very blurry. Maybe its time to service the (damn) thing! Shucks! If we service it, it'll cost us money (which we cannot spare at the moment). Even then, the cost of the servicing might be more than half the price of a new digicam, with much better features & higher mega pixels. Sigh! buying a new digicam is definitely out of the question now. So whats a Mummy on a budget to do ... I ask you? Well, for this Mummy, we just live with it (no choice!) ... hope & pray that the digicam does not die on me too soon. Meanwhile, please excuse the grainy & very blurry photos on the blog. I'm really trying my best ....
Ohh! by the way, the main reason we went to T3 this time, was because I had the GREAT idea to bring my son to see the Butterfly Park there (I read it on a local blog recently). What I didn't realise was that the Butterfly thingy was in the Departure Hall for passengers only ... duh! Ok ok, I know ... I should have known that it wasn't open to the public (area) but I sorta assumed that since it was on the blog that it was free-for-all. I guess the one thing in life is ... NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING!!! Lesson learnt people!

No comments: