Thursday, December 31, 2009

220TH POST!

Haha ... wasn't my intention, to write about the the 220th entry but it had a nice ring to it. Besides, this will be probably my last entry for 2009, so I just wanna end it on a nicer figure ... haha! Yes, I know ... lame excuse.

My other excuse ... is to put up pictures of my 2 boys. They have given me some cute poses lately, so I just wanted to put them up here ... to round up my year.

Although life has been extremely tough, both of them make .... everything worthwhile. We may have our rough patches, we may have our disagreements, we may have our arguments ... but I love them both, with all my heart & soul. I don't know where I'll be, without them .... in my life.

To my two darlings, I love you both ... more now, than ever! Please stay the course with me & I know .... we will make it through, on the other side!

(P.S : Yes ... I'm being nostalgic & mushy. So sue me! )




No comments: