Aha! We've been kept busy the past two weeks. Apart from our usual routine, we've been busy :
1) Running endless errands/buying stuff
2) Hubby's been painting the house - its yellow!
3) Preparing for Ryan's birthday party in early January - party deco, goody bags, cake, menu, presents, etc.
4) Cleaning up & clearing up the home (lots of junk to clear!)
5) Registering & gearing up Ryan, for his playgroup (nope, its not nursery)
6) Celebrating my brother's & my birthday in December
7) A short trip up North - yes! we left the country!
8) A personal family crisis - still unresolved!
So, as you can see ... we've been pretty busy lately. As usual, I have a big bunch of photos to go with our hectic schedule, especially of Ryan's first official holiday overseas! I will try to update as much as I can ... but I am acutely aware that I will probably not be able to finish all my updates before the year is up.
As I am celebrating my birthday this week, I foresee more photos & memories created ... yes! more for me to update.
I leave you with a funny-face photo of my two lovable boys. They never fail to amuse me & brighten my cloudy days. How can you not love them? I know I do ... more then they know!
Hope everyone's enjoying their year end activities & holidays! Looking forward to 2010!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment