Saturday, August 14, 2010

JUST MORE PICS TO SHARE

Since I didn't know where to begin on my loooong overdue posts, I guess the simplest way is to start from the present & ... go back & forth randomly. I will try to update the very recent photos but will "return to the past" whenever I can.

Don't get a headache reading the posts, ya?


This particular new red OP T-Shirt (bought during their seasonal sale) had a logo of a "fierce" blue eagle. Ryan refers to it as the "eagle shirt". Haha, that's originality for you!

Ryan looks rather grown up (and serious, no?).

Ok, its time for a cheeky smile for Mummy!

Another cheeky smile before we go!
Oh ... he also wore this same colour-coordinated outfit for the small National Day party at his playgroup. Bright red shirt, light khaki pants ... yep! I definitely wasn't gonna buy a pair of white pants just for that 1 day (duh! didn't want to be wasteful!). Besides, it doesn't matter that the pants are white (or not), what matters most is that Ryan enjoyed himself in his first National Day Party, at school. That's good enough for me : ) !!!

No comments: