Saturday, January 3, 2009

Well, guys its 2009!

In fact, today is the 3rd day of the year. Everyone hopes a new year brings with it better luck, me ... I'm no different. I'm very much hoping this year will be better for us as we've had a very tough year meandering the ups n downs of daily life. Trying 2 stay positive is hard when life kicks you when you are down ... but that's what we're are trying to do. We're just trying to survive ... thats all.

On a more positive note, Ryan's birthday is coming up so I'm very much looking forward to that. This year, we're doing it on a much smaller scale - family only. I just hope he will enjoy himself. I'm trying to make it special for him, in my own way, but we are trying to be thrifty but still make it memorable.

Other things on the horizon, hmmm .... well, there's nothing much. We will just take it as it comes. What are my plans for the future? Just trying to stay afloat, be optimistic about the future (which is DAMN hard!) n love my family even more. I guess in hard times, its even more important to love your family ... coz when you're down n out, left penniless ... no one's there but your family. Love them whilst you can ... coz no matter what you have or no matter what you'll turn out to be, your family will always be there for you ... no matter what.

No comments: