Ice, Ice Baby!
Recently Ryan has insisted on having his own cup. He refuses to share our drinks & insists that he drinks from his own cup & straw. Whilst that is a show of independence & him growing up, sometimes its not possible nor practical. We do humour him sometimes but he gets grumpy when we don't. Well here are some pics of him doing his thing.
Ryan twiddles his straw whilst Daddy looks on.
S-w-e-e-et! (Its just plain water ... really!)
Picking on the ice cubes.
The bracelet on Ryan's hand is actually mine. I just thought I would make him wear this instead because when we were about to leave home he was insisting that he wants to wear the watch I passed to him earlier. As the watch strap was too bis for his tiny arms, I had to "persuade" him to wear the bracelet instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment