Saturday, March 14, 2009

Toes, toes, toes!

Here, my boy shows the art of "toes" ... he seems to like to show me his toes lately, so I thought I'll get some pics of him showing them off. Ryan has been having "weird" phases lately ... haha! My boy's cute & all but sometimes I wonder where he gets his "stuff". Well, at least he's "interacting" with his Mummy & I can't discourage him for that!
Mummy, see my water bottle cap!
I give you my wonder pose!
Another funny pose for Mummy!
One leg up!
Now I'll show you my cute toes!
How about my left feet of toes!
OK, ok I'll let you see my right feet again!
You think it's cute too?
Well, I told you my toes were cute, but you insisted on seeing them again & again!
OK, this will be the absolute LAST time!!!
I show you my bus & train now ...

No comments: