As usual, not a weekend goes by without Mr Milkshake from Mac's. I wish he will outgrow it soon (not soon enough). Duh! but I have myself to blame, for buying it. Enjoy it ... my little munchkin!
The T-shirt that Ryan is wearing is a rather "samseng" one. It has dog tags, a utility belt & a revolver in its hipster. I don't let my son buy toy guns but I let him wear a T that bears a gun ... duh! Ok ... I was being hypocritical when I bought it but it was so unlike a kid to wear such an adult oriented pic/logo, that I couldn't resist buying it for my kid. It was pretty cheap too (thou I can't remember how much). Ironically, it has the word BEAR emblazoned across its back ... so "fierce" in the front & yet so kiddy-cute in the back!
No comments:
Post a Comment