More Rides
My kid never tires of them rides. Why are kids so attracted to them? Beats me!
My kid never tires of them rides. Why are kids so attracted to them? Beats me!
Mummy ... see me fly!
"Bananas in pajamas ... are climbing down the stairs". So the song goes ... If you are about my age (which I'm not telling), you would remember these guys. They were sooo popular with the kids then but I guess there's plenty of distractions these days from other toons & such, simple fare like them Bananas B1 & B2 are sooo ol' fashioned. I kinda liked them ... but Ryan don't seem to fancy them much ... well, you can't please everyone, especially a 2 year old who is bombarded with Playhouse Disney triade of Mickey, Pooh Bear, Little Einsteins & Noddy!
Let me press this red button & see what it does ...
No comments:
Post a Comment