Thursday, June 25, 2009

BACK-DATED POSTS (WEEKEND OUTING)

Just another weekend of back-dated posts. First batch of pics are breakfast time. This time there are some pics of me & Ryan. Nothing special bout that ... just that I don't really have a lot of photos with my boy. Usually its me behind the lens as I don't really like to have my photos taken these days.
The other batch of pics are of Ryan playing at the kids playground. He was having a lot of fun at the slides, so we indulged.

Blowing on the hot tea!

Cool enough for sonny boy!

Snuggling with Daddy!



Looking cute!

Giving Mummy his model pose!

Posing with Daddy.

Smiles aplenty!

Posing with Mummy.

What's that?

What's up there? Ermm ... nothing, just trying to get Ryan to pose!

Daddy stands by, to help Ryan.



Having fun sliding down the slides!

Smiling at Mummy!

Here I come, slide!



So happy!


Cheeky smile!



Daddy on stand by again ... well, you never know!




Another ride!




Bye bear ... see you next time!

Looking at these pics, it seems like most of the photos are the same or duplicates but they really ain't. Each photo is different! I do tend to have the habit of snapping photos rather fast (manually, as my digicam multiple bursts need to be programmed). This is because I realised long ago that if I don't snap fast enough, I tend to miss out on a lot of beautiful shots. And because the subject matter is a squirmy & hyper-active 2 year old who cannot keep still for long or refuse to pose for longer than a nano second, I do what I can by snapping like a crazy woman. The results is soo many similar photos but I'm not complaining. One photo can be so very different than the next. Only by doing this do I get the gems of photos. I do tend to post most of the photos here because I thought, oh what the heck ... since the pics are already snapped, why not post them. I tried doing collages earlier when I just started the blog but I realised that the photos turn out very small, not much to see. I prefer to see individual pictures so I can "savour" each & every photo.
So that's my (rather lame) excuse on putting up the thousands of photos of Ryan. I never get bored of looking at them! I'm lucky that I have just 1 kid ... if I had two, well ... there'll be double of the thousands ... hehe!


No comments: