Wednesday, September 9, 2009

JUST SOME RANDOM PICS

... of my boy, yet again ... haha! I never tire of them I'll tell you ... though I can understand if others are .. hehe! I can't help it. I whip out my digicam every opportunity I can coz I don't ever want to miss those special moments. How do I know that it'll be a special moment? I don't really ... but I usually just take a "gamble" & snap away.

After doing this for a couple of years (since Ryan's arrival), I realised that a lot of times the candid & "un-posed" pics are the ones that are usually more memorable. Being spontaneous, it usually gets the subject matter (especially a squirmy toddler like Ryan) at his most natural. I have managed to get a lot of cute & adorable photos of my boy this way. If I had chosen to go the "boring-posey" way, I would have missed out on a lot of gems. And though these random pics entries are many & varied, each & every one of them is special to me.

Happy browsing everyone !

At the foodcourt, eating ... this time Ryan was sitting in the baby-chair (something that he's refused for quite a while, preferring to sit on the "normal" chairs.


Pointing away.

Admiring a simple straw.

A serious look?

Playing with the digicam cover ... yet again.


P.S : This is the start of a string of back-dated posts. Please bear with me as I try to get everything up-to-date.

No comments: