Whilst browsing blogland, I discovered a kids indoor playground at East Coast Beach. This place is relatively new (just a couple of months old), so most of their equipment look brand new. It was sweltering hot outside & we didn't really plan to let Ryan play there ... just wanted to drop by & check it out.
When we got there, Ryan's eyes were sooo big. He was excited just looking at the playground. Hubby wasn't very keen on it (though he was the one who suggested driving there, after I told him of this place). Well, after looking at my son's pleading eyes, I caved in. The thing about this place is - you need socks to play in the area & of course we came unprepared. So how? They provided socks - for $3 a pair. And because Ryan is too young (& too small) to be alone in the playground, Hubby had to accompany him. So we HAD to purchase 2 socks - well, that's 6 bucks gone (yah, we get to keep them, since we did pay for them). I wish I had known about the socks requirements, I would have bought our own & saved us some money ... arrgh!
Anyway, here are the pics of father & son. The playtime was about an hour & a half. So by the time it was over, Hubby was dead tired (poor thing). Ryan was tired too ... but (as expected) he cried a little when its times to go home. Its his first time at an (proper) indoor playground, so I guessed he really enjoyed himself & didn't want to leave the place.
Overall, Ryan enjoyed himself thoroughly. Its a good place to bring the kiddies coz I'm sure most kids will enjoy their time there. My only complaint - its DAMN expensive. So I don't really expect us to return here very often, as its not economical for us to do so. The place is actually very comfortable, they've got plenty of designer-like mini sofas & chairs for the parents or family to enjoy the air-conditioned comfort. They also provide plenty of good reading materials (magazines) & surprise, surprise ... there's an area where free tea, coffee & even cappuccino is provided. There's also a vending machine that sells snacks & tit-bits. I'm glad Ryan enjoyed himself. Yeah! score one for the parents!
P.S : I have the place info somewhere, will update the details if I can find it.
No comments:
Post a Comment