Sunday, October 18, 2009

SNAPSHOTS WEEKEND 2 - SWIM TIME !

I did up my 1st entry of Snapshots Weekend here, a while ago. Today, we went swimming (again!) with my niece, Ayra (yep ... we went last week too ... with cutie-pie Ms Faith & her parents). I managed to get a lot of cute pics but that batch of photos will have to wait coz I don't I have the energy at the moment (errm ... coz its 3 am right now!) to do a very long entry. So to make up for it ... here are 2 pics of the two adorable kids ... I barely (just) managed to snap a few "precious" photos before they eagerly stepped into the swimming pool. As you can guess, they couldn't wait to jump in for their splash ... errm ... swim, I mean.

As you can see, there's not much I need to say ... these 2 kids are the best of buds. They get on swell & I know Ryan just loves his (only) Kakak. Being an only child (& the youngest grandchild in the family) makes Ryan, kinda a loner (among other things) & I know he always looks forward to any outing that he has with his favourite Kakak Ayra. Infact, we have another outing tomorrow (Sunday), which is co-incidentally our wedding anniversary. So definitely more pics, for sure ... haha!

Don't they look cute & adorable?


No comments: