UP DOWN, UP DOWN ...
Have you ever seen the "Little Einsteins" from the Disney Playhouse Channel? If you have, you might have heard this phrase before ... by June (I think) when asking Rocket ... to move "Up down, up down" (in a sing-song tone).
As you can tell, Ryan is a rather big fan of the toon. He picked up these phrase & uses it every so often ... in his daily life. I managed to capture his actions, of mimicking those words in photos. If you look at the photos, & imagine saying - up ... down ... up ... down, whilst doing the said action, you can see the sequence in the pics. So (very) lame ... but nonetheless cute (at least for me) ... haha! Enjoy!
Have you ever seen the "Little Einsteins" from the Disney Playhouse Channel? If you have, you might have heard this phrase before ... by June (I think) when asking Rocket ... to move "Up down, up down" (in a sing-song tone).
As you can tell, Ryan is a rather big fan of the toon. He picked up these phrase & uses it every so often ... in his daily life. I managed to capture his actions, of mimicking those words in photos. If you look at the photos, & imagine saying - up ... down ... up ... down, whilst doing the said action, you can see the sequence in the pics. So (very) lame ... but nonetheless cute (at least for me) ... haha! Enjoy!
Looking contemplative or serious? Ermm ... I can't really tell.
Is it my imagination ... but does everyone look fatter ... lying down?
No comments:
Post a Comment