Monday, November 23, 2009

IT'S BREAD TIME

We enjoy our simple cuppa (of tea, usually) every so often. When we get the chance to have a leisurely chat, over some toast(ed) bread ... we will indulge (ourselves), whenever we can.

These were taken at Ya Kun (our favourite roti place). Whilst waiting for our serve of roti, we let Ryan listen to his fav (over-played) song by Linkin Park (see here ... on why this song is constantly on the re-wind). I got some funny pics from my son, this time ... hehe!

My two (cheeky) boys ... looking cute!

More cheeky antics!

Look at Ryan's pose ... is that a cheeky look or what? He's coming out with some funny moves, these days. Gosh! I don't know where he learnt them from ...

Another funny pose! Can you see Hubby's handphone near the plate of bread? Can you guess what song, its playing?

Ok, this photo ain't pretty but ... I just had to include it. So unglam rite? Haha!

Another not so pretty photo. It looks like Ryan ... lost all his baby teeth.
Not a good look on him, ya?

Ahh! This one's better!

No comments: