JUST A SHORT UPDATE
Ok, just wanted to get an entry in. I noticed my backlog of photos staring at me ... and I can't believe the amount of stuff I gotta write. Haha, yes I know ... no one's forcing me to write on my blog, no one's giving me a hard time to get my family's life in print. I guess I'm giving myself the "pressure" to get the photos (& stories that go with them) up here in blogland. I just don't wanna miss all the special moments that we shared as a family. Besides ... the mind is getting old & the memory's not as good as when I was much younger, so I guess it helps a lot ... to put words to the thousands of photos that I constantly take.
Here's 2 pics for the record. We went to a fish farm last weekend. We have been here before, as you can see here. (The kids were so much younger then.) My sweet niece was with us & as usual Ryan enjoys any trip out with his favourite Kakak. I have a bunch of cute pics for this outing but will get them up as soon as I can. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment