Thursday, November 5, 2009

BACK ON TRACK

Well, here I am starting off my backlog of photos and stories. I (will surely) try my best to get them all up to date. So the next (of many) entries are older pics ... opps! I just checked the dates ... as far back as August 2009! Yes, I know .... I'm a hor-rible blogger but I hope I'm (soon) on the way to becoming a better Mummy .. hehe! (no connection, rite? whatever!)

For a start, here are some pics I took, during one of our usual simple weekend jaunts. This time we headed to far faraway Marine Parade. Whilst walking to the ever popular (& crowded) Parkway Parade, Ryan saw this small playground & wanted to stop awhile. So we did ...




These next couple of photos were taken in the basement of Parkway (outside Cold Storage, I think). For everyone's knowledge, my Ryan just loves crabs. No, not eating them ... nope, but watching and finding them. To nearly every supermarket or hypermart that we step into, he will bug us (to bring him) to see the crabs at the frozen or wet section. Usually its poor hubby who has to lug his little boy to see them crabs. Funny how, after Ryan sees them, he usually gets rather scared of them (especially the ones that are moving). So folks, whenever there are crabs ... Ryan would surely make a beeline for them. (Errm, unlike me ... I'll rather eat them, haha!)


In front of Mr Crab!

Does it look like he was holding up the 2 crabs? (I told him to lift up his hands for the pic).

A short stop at the Thomas the Train ride.



Last stop, the Spiderman ride.

No comments: