We have been to this park a couple of times, the most recent with my niece Ayra. The two kids had a fun time there. Pictures are here. This time round its just the three of us. It was a late Sunday morning, so it was kinda scorching then.
I just loved seeing these two on the swings. I remembered the first time Ryan was on a swing ... he was petrified. My son has come a long way since then, as he loves to go on the the swings these days. In fact, he protests when its time to leave. Can you see the big smiles on their faces? Its times like these, when I see the joy and the bond these two boys have, that I know I did the right thing. To be here, to be present to witness this ... is worth a million bucks! I'm just glad that I was there, to capture it in print. I hope these two guys will get to spend more precious time together & I hope they will always be as loving and as close as now ... or even closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment