Friday, May 7, 2010

SHORT UPDATE

I know, I know .... I haven't been updating here for sooooo long that I wasn't even sure of my own password & stuff ... Duh! Ok, ok ... since I AM blogging now, (guess) I kinda figured it out somehow ... haha! The mind's getting ol-der & it doesn't (seem) to get younger!

We've been S-I-C-K!!! Yep, not sick of life (oh yes! that does happens some times) but very very sick, medically. The whole family has taken turns falling sick ... especially my poor baby, Ryan (he was hospitalised!). We are almost over the bend & it looks like life is slowly picking up! I really hope we can stay healthy .... at least for a long long while. Its been DAMN exhausting, tiring & most of all draining! I can't tell you what day it was ... coz everyday, its all a blur. Days come & go ... & truth be told, I don't really remember April whizzing by ... but I guess it did huh ... coz its now the merry month of May ... double haha!

I will try to get into the groove of things very soon, people. Give me time huh? Meanwhile, stay cool (in this bl**dy hot weather) & stay sane ya!!!

No comments: