ANOTHER ROUND OF RANDOM PICS ...
Just some pics of Ryan with his usual bunch of rides. There isn't a week that Ryan does not have a go at these kiddy rides. But I can tell you that nearly all these rides are not paid ones, just posed ones. I think its all right to have a ride or two once in a while but to pay of each & every ride is downright crazy. At the rate that Ryan sits on these rides, I could be saving for his university education by the time he tires of them (which is I dunno when).
Just some pics of Ryan with his usual bunch of rides. There isn't a week that Ryan does not have a go at these kiddy rides. But I can tell you that nearly all these rides are not paid ones, just posed ones. I think its all right to have a ride or two once in a while but to pay of each & every ride is downright crazy. At the rate that Ryan sits on these rides, I could be saving for his university education by the time he tires of them (which is I dunno when).
I used to delete photos like these ... ones that don't show his face, just the back or side views but I realised that these pics are actually quite cute & even "artistic" is a weird way. It kinda grew on me coz its just a simple representation of who Ryan is ... he's so energetic that a lot of times I only get a back view or a not so "perfect" shot all the time. It reminds me that I have to get better shots of him but it also reminds me that not all shots have to be PERFECT, every shot is perfect if they are shots of the ones you love. So I hope everyone will enjoy the pics, just like I love them all ... unfocused, hazy ... or not!
Giving me a model-like pose.
No comments:
Post a Comment