Saturday, July 18, 2009

DOING OUR DAILY STUFF AT HOME

This is my first feeble attempt at doing the Project 365 (a photo for each day of the year). Haha, it didn't quite work out that way. Why? Coz I took more than one photo (sorry can't help it, bad habit) & coz I realised that I can't possibly keep up taking one photo a day. Firstly, we are always at home on weekdays, so how interesting can that be? Secondly, to take a photo each day, makes it like homework ... & I wouldn't want that. I'll rather that I was free to take a photo of any thing, any time, any day ... any how.

Well, since the pics were already taken, just savour them ok?








He looks like he's marching.

He's always pointing (arrgh! still trying to get him to drop this bad habit).


His lips look very full here, though its not really that "lusciously" thick.



Such big googly eyes ...

His gigantic bike ... which plays the most irritating ah beng music!

Can you see his diapers full of wee-wee? Haha ... he needed a change badly.

Bar (his BFF, Barney) getting "rolled" on by the bike.

No comments: