We were at a mall & saw that they were gonna be showing Madagascar 2 in the atrium. It had singing & dancing lion, zebra, penguins. It was cute & VERY LOUD! I took some vids of the show & will try to upload them later on. I doubt it will come through as Blogger is very unpredictable & not very reliable ... so don't get your hopes up, ya!
Here he is, waiting patiently for the show. Whilst holding on to the railings, he kept hitting his head (his eyebrows to be precise), & he got a huge bump later on (which you can see in the next post). Well, you know kids, can't keep still, can't keep the blue-blacks away!
Here we are at yet another food court. When I downloaded these pics, I realised that this post plus in the other 2 previous posts, Ryan was wearing the same outfit. I guess they were either taken on the same day or we "recycled" the outfits because it wasn't dirty. (I recently disabled the date function on my digicam, felt that the dates were distracting to the photos).
Ermm .. okay, we do tend to do that. If you were a parent of toddlers at any one time, you'll understand my stand to re-use clothes, that are not in any way dirty. It makes sense doesn't it, he already uses so many clothes in a week so I didn't feel bad about making him wear "yesterday's" clothes as long as they are wearable & not dirty. I remembered when he was a baby, I had tonnes of laundry because I tend to change at least 3 or four outfits daily, for him, so can you imagine the volume of my laundry? Now all that's changed. Lesser changes, lesser laundry ... happier mummy ... hehe!
This pic is the reason for this post title. Can you see the nearly nude free postcard that Ryan picked up nearby at the stand? Errm ... I didn't realise that the model was practically nude, eventhough all the important bits are unseen. The main thing is not so much the picture of the sexy girl but can you see the look on Ryan's face, whilst looking at the picture. Haha .. maybe its just a candid picture of him looking at something interesting ... or maybe its just a male's "admiration" of the female form.
As a mother of a very young boy, I have begun to realise all boys are really .... SMALL MEN! Ultimately, these young innocent male minds will grow up to be full of raging male hormones, waiting for similar female raging hormones. Don't get me started on the thought of teenage-hood. Even tween-hood scares me ... Ryan as a teenager, wow ... can't wait for the hormones to escape! His cheekiness is evident even now, as a two year old. He can be very cheeky & "naughty" & can even say the Malay word for br***ts ... something I'm so NOT proud of (we said it to explain to him that word coz he keeps asking us - "whats that?" - his favourite new term).
So eventhough I hope & pray that Ryan will grow up to be respectable of women & be a gentleman, I also know that boys will be boys ... but I am sure gonna try to explain & guide him - to be not so cheeky & hold him in rein. I said I will try but I never said that I will succeed. If he's anything like his Daddy, I need a lot of hope, prayers & luck ... haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment