Wednesday, July 22, 2009

RANDOM PICS - MILKSHAKE & RIDE

What time is it? Its random pics time ... haha!

Ryan having a go at one of his favourite bike rides. Though he has the makings of a "hell rider" when he poses on rides (especially on bikes like this), you can be assured that Mummy will NOT ALLOW it. Eventhough hubby can ride too, the only "ride" that I will allow Ryan to learn are tricycles & bicycles ... never the motorcycle! This Mummy is too speed-phobia & safety conscious to allow it ... so that's that! Now, kiddy bike rides ... that's another matter all together.



You can see the swollen blue-black on his right eyebrow, courtesy of his over excitement, whilst waiting for the Madagascar show, in the previous post.

We proceeded to McDonald's soon after, for Ryan's usual milkshake. I realised that the following photos did not feature the said drink ... hhmm, I wonder why? Maybe it was on the table & I didn't catch it in the pics. Oh well, we have plenty of milkshake photos to last a lifetime anyway. The photos are kinda cute, as I managed to get him quite up close. He was giving me some poses that "highlighted" his eyes ... so that's always adorable to me!





Oh, these are my fingers.

No comments: