Its rare that we don't have prata for breakfast during the weekends. Sometimes I think hubby & me have eaten so much prata since Ryan has taken a liking to eat, that we seldom eat it at other times (unless its to entice Ryan to eat something ... anything). Haha! I think we will be so sick of prata ... very soon. But then again, at the moment we don't really have a choice coz its Ryan's favourite food. Some may think of all the oil ... but I choose instead, to think of the nutritious egg he devours in his egg prata. We usually have prata every Sunday (or Saturday) morning, if we don't have a lot of errands to run or no other activities or family outings arranged.
That day was no different. Took some pics. Nothing special ... but then again, spending time with your loved ones ... is always SPECIAL!
No comments:
Post a Comment